Friday, November 7, 2008

Burning Question

OK, Obama has won. The Grand High most Exulted one will be our 44th president. Let me clear one thing up before I continue. As an African American, I do recognize the historical significance of Obama’s win and will give him his due. As President Elect I will give him the respect he is due. This is far and beyond more that was given to George W or Dr. Rice or Colin Powell by the left. With that out the way let me get to my question.

What has Obama done to warrant this world admiration? Has he cured any diseases? Has he authored any laws that changed the betterment of man in his 320 days as Senator? Made any major contribution to the world beside speeches and condemnation for his country? Why is it all of a sudden “good to be an American” now and was something you were ashamed of just 48hrs ago?

No comments: